Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Expertise for All of Los Angeles County
In Los Angeles County, women of all ages turn to Dr. Fisher and the professionals at Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center for safe, results-oriented surgical and laser treatment. With our accredited facilities, comprehensive range of procedures and dedicated staff, we offer the region’s best combination of convenience, reliability and top-quality care. And with free consultations and affordable financing options, we do our best to make cosmetic surgery and laser treatment available to as many women as possible.
We specialize in a broad range of surgical procedures, including the most popular and effective options available. All surgeries are performed in our state-of-the-art facility in exacting conditions that protect your health at all times. We focus on three main areas: the breasts, the body and the face and neck.
- Breast Augmentation – During this procedure, we use silicone or saline implants to enlarge or augment bust size.
- Breast Lift – During a breast lift or mastopexy, we raise the level of your breasts by removing some of the surrounding tissue and increasing tissue tightness.
- Breast Reconstruction – We use this procedure to restore the appearance of your breast(s) in the aftermath of surgical breast removal, or to correct a natural deformity or alter the shape of an undamaged breast.
- Breast Reduction – We primarily perform this procedure to ease the pain and discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
- Liposuction – During this procedure, we use a guided, high-pressure vacuum to remove large amounts of localized, excess fat from body areas such as your abdomen, buttocks or thighs.
- Tummy Tuck – We use a tummy tuck to remove excess fat and skin from your abdominal region and tighten your underlying muscles.
- Mommy Makeover – This is a combined surgical procedure that relies on several techniques to diminish the changes in your physical appearance caused by childbirth.
- Arm Lift – We use this procedure, known as a brachioplasty, to remove sagging or drooping upper arm skin that can’t be reduced by exercise or dietary changes.
Face and Neck Procedures
- Facelift – During this procedure, also known as a rhytidectomy, we help restore a youthful appearance by removing excess facial skin.
- Rhinoplasty – We can use a rhinoplasty, or nose job, to alter many features of your nose, including its size, width, shape and nostril position.
- Eyelid Surgery – During this procedure, we help address the effects of facial aging by removing fat pads above your eyes and tightening your associated skin.
- Neck Lift – This procedure is similar to a facelift, but focuses on changing the appearance of your neck and the area below your chin.
- Ear Surgery – We can accomplish a number of objectives with this procedure, including repositioning your ears, reshaping your ears and correcting your ear proportions.
We also specialize in a range of laser procedures designed to rejuvenate your skin and address the effects of a variety of specific skin conditions. To achieve the very best results, we rely on five different laser systems from industry icon Candela. Each of these systems has its preferred uses and treatment areas. Procedures we perform include:
- Laser Rejuvenation – This procedure address the effects of natural skin aging, as well as scarring, discoloration and other unwanted skin changes.
- Laser Hair Removal – We use laser hair removal to halt hair growth either permanently or for extended periods of time.
- Acne Reduction – This procedure reduces the severity of acne by decreasing the size of your oil-producing glands.
- Scar Reduction – We use this non-invasive approach to reduce the depth and severity of the deformities in scarred tissue.
- Melasma Treatment – This procedure decreases the severity of melasma by encouraging the release of spot-producing melanin from your skin.
- Rosacea, Birthmarks and Port Wine Stains – During this procedure, we use a laser that targets red skin pigmentation to reduce the appearance of rosacea and port wine stains, as well as reddish birthmarks.
- Veins – During this procedure, we use a laser that targets blood vessels to collapse spider veins and make them less visible.
Skin Fillers & Botox
The aging process naturally reduces the volume of your facial contours and leads to sagging, loose skin. Unfortunately, this process can also diminish your self-confidence and make you less willing to interact with other people or take part in larger social activities. We use a range of injectable treatments to address the effects of skin aging and reduce the prominence of furrowed brows, mouth creases, crow’s feet and other potentially unwanted skin changes. Available options include:
- Kybella, and
We offer a free, detailed consultation to help you determine which treatment or combination of treatments will best meet your needs.
Facials help you maximize the vitality of your skin by providing you with much-needed deep maintenance. At our Dermalogica skin treatment center, we offer a detailed analysis that helps us determine the specific steps needed to keep your skin in top condition. Specific procedures we offer include:
- Cell Renewal Facial – This procedure helps diminish the signs of aging by nourishing and energizing your skin’s cells.
- Re-energizing Facial – This procedure combines deep cleaning with skin exfoliation.
- Medibac Clearing Facial – We use this facial to professionally detoxify acne-prone skin and promote the clearing of acne symptoms.
- Clean Start for Teens – This teen-focused procedure, which includes a home consultation, sets the stage for lifelong skin health by adjusting hydration levels and purging toxins
The Dermapen is a patented product that creates tiny punctures in the surface of your skin. In response to these punctures, your skin activates its natural healing mechanisms and starts to repair the treatment area. We use this micro-needling procedure to achieve a number of objectives, including:
- Promoting scar healing
- Reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing vertical lip lines
- Removing tattoo ink, and
- Tightening your skin
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic tattoo procedure used to implant pigment beneath the surface of your skin. In skilled hands, this procedure can actually produce results that are superior to the typical application of facial makeup. We specialize in permanent makeup implantation, and our on-staff technician has performed thousands of these procedures since 2001. We rely exclusively on iron oxide pigments that pose no threat to your health.
Los Angeles County’s Source for Outpatient Surgical and Laser Procedures
With 10,000,000-plus inhabitants, Los Angeles County is the vibrant, beating heart of Southern California. We happily serve area women from all walks of life at our AAAHC-accredited outpatient facility, located in Cerritos at 17785 Center Court Drive North. Whether you want to address the first effects of aging skin or need to undergo an extensive reconstruction procedure, we have the expertise needed to perform at a peak level, ensure your health and safety, and get the treatment results you desire. Call us today for more information, or take a minute to schedule your free initial consultation.
- Agoura Hills
- Baldwin Park
- Bell Gardens
- Beverly Hills
- Culver City
- Diamond Bar
- El Monte
- El Segundo
- Hawaiian Gardens
- Hermosa Beach
- Hidden Hills
- Huntington Park
- La Cañada Flintridge
- La Habra Heights
- La Mirada
- La Puente
- La Verne
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- Manhattan Beach
- Monterey Park
- Palos Verdes Estates
- Pico Rivera
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Redondo Beach
- Rolling Hills
- Rolling Hills Estates
- San Dimas
- San Fernando
- San Gabriel
- San Marino
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Fe Springs
- Santa Monica
- Sierra Madre
- Signal Hill
- South El Monte
- South Gate
- South Pasadena
- Temple City
- West Covina
- West Hollywood
- Westlake Village