Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Expertise for the City of Artesia
In the City of Artesia and all of Los Angeles County, call on the professionals at Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center for the very best in safe, effective skin treatments. Our accredited facilities and board-certified staff provide you with an unparalleled level of comfort, convenience and medical expertise. And cost-effective financing and free consultations help make our offerings affordable for women from all walks of life.
Our top-notch facilities allow us to safely perform a wide array of popular and highly effective surgical procedures. These procedures are geared toward three specific areas: your breasts, your body and arms, and your face and neck. Altogether, they address a broad range of cosmetic and medical issues.
- Breast Lift – Formally known as mastopexy. We use this procedure to remove excess tissue surrounding your breasts, increase skin tightness and raise your breast position.
- Breast Augmentation – During breast augmentation, we enhance the size of your bust line with implants made from silicone or saline.
- Breast Reduction – We typically use this procedure to eliminate the discomfort and pain that sometimes affects women with large breasts.
- Breast Reconstruction – This procedure has three uses: restoration of your bust line following a breast removal, correction of a naturally deformed breast and re-shaping of a non-deformed breast.
- Tummy Tuck – We use this procedure to achieve two objectives: removal of excess abdominal fat and tightening of your abdominal muscles.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is carried out with a carefully controlled high-pressure vacuum. We can use this procedure to remove localized fat from your thighs, buttocks, abdomen or other body areas.
- Arm Lift – Formally known as brachioplasty. This procedure allows us to remove drooping or sagging upper arm skin, which often remains in place despite diet or exercise.
- Mommy Makeover – We use this multi-part surgical procedure to counteract potentially unwanted changes in your body caused by the process of giving birth.
Face and Neck Procedures
- Rhinoplasty – We can use this procedure, known informally as a nose job, to change nasal features such as width, nostril position, size and shape.
- Facelift – Formally known as a rhytidectomy. This procedure allows us to remove excess facial skin and restore youthfulness.
- Neck Lift – This procedure also involves removal of excess skin. However, instead of your face, we focus on your neck and the skin under your chin.
- Eyelid Surgery – We do two main things during this procedure: remove the fat pads over your eyes and tighten the skin in this region of your face.
- Ear Surgery – This multi-purpose procedure allows us to do things such as correct your left and right ear proportions, reshape your ears or reposition your ears.
Modern, non-invasive laser technology allows us to safely correct a range of skin conditions and rejuvenate the look of your skin. We rely exclusively on equipment from industry leader Candela, which produces five separate laser systems suitable for specific types of treatments. Procedures we offer include:
- Laser Hair Removal – This procedure allows us to halt the growth of unwanted hair; the effect is long-lasting or permanent.
- Laser Rejuvenation – We can use laser rejuvenation to vitalize the appearance of aging skin or address specific skin changes such as discoloration or scarring.
- Acne Treatment – During laser acne treatment, we reduce the size of the oil glands responsible for triggering your acne symptoms.
- Scarring Treatment – The same procedure used to treat active acne symptoms can also smooth the appearance of skin scarred by acne or other causes.
- Vein Treatment – This procedure allows us to directly target and collapse spider veins, making them much less prominent on your skin.
- Rosacea, Birthmarks and Port Wine Stains – The laser system used to treat these conditions specifically targets and reduces the visibility of red pigmentation in your skin.
- Melasma Treatment – We use this procedure to increase your skin’s ability to eliminate the spot-producing pigment known as melanin.
Skin Fillers & Botox
When your facial skin ages, it naturally loses some of its volume and begins to loosen and sag. Specific common changes include “crow’s feet” around your eyes and creases in the skin around your mouth. In some cases, these skin changes may have a negative impact on your self-esteem or make your feel more hesitant or self-conscious in social situations. At the Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center, we can address the unwanted effects of skin aging with an array of injectable treatments. Options we offer include:
- Radiesse, and
We provide a free, in-depth consultation to help guide you to the treatment(s) that will work best in your circumstances.
A facial is designed to provide you with the deep maintenance needed to keep your skin in top shape. Before performing any procedure at our Dermalogica treatment center, we’ll analyze your skin and use the information we gather to decide which treatment will provide the most benefit. Available choices include:
- Re-energizing Facial – This two-part procedure includes both skin exfoliation and deep cleaning.
- Cell Renewal Facial – By energizing and nourishing your skin, this facial reduces the visible impact of aging.
- Clean Start for Teens – This teen-specific facial includes both toxin purging and adjustment of skin hydration levels. We also provide a home consultation.
- Medibac Clearing Facial – People with acne can use this facial to expertly detoxify their skin and encourage skin clearing.
Dermapen is the name of a patented skin treatment device. This device makes very small punctures in your skin, and thereby activates your skin’s built-in healing response. In the hands of a skilled professional, this micro-needling technique has a range of potential uses, including:
- Making stretch marks less prominent
- Encouraging the healing of scarred skin
- Diminishing the visibility of vertical lip lines, and
- Removing the ink from tattoos
Permanent makeup is a form of cosmetic tattooing that places makeup-appropriate shades of ink under your skin’s surface. When used skillfully, it produces superior, lasting visual results. Our onsite expert has 15-plus years of experience in the field, as well as satisfied clients numbering in the thousands. We only use pigments known not to cause any significant health risks.
Artesia’s Source for Outpatient Surgical and Laser Procedures
The City of Artesia is a small, thriving Los Angeles County community named for its abundance of artesian wells. We’re proud to serve women from Artesia and the surrounding area at our fully accredited outpatient facility in neighboring Cerritos. No matter your skin-related goals, we provide you with top-quality surgical and laser-based treatment options that meet your cosmetic or reconstructive needs while keeping you safe at all times. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation.